Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here we go again

I'm sensing a pattern here. 

Sporadic posts, often many in one week, then nothing. Sometimes for entire months. Like December. 

Resolution number one last year was "Write something. Anything." So despite being somewhat successful in that regard here, I'm keeping it as number one this year. I should add that out of my seven resolutions last year, 4 were successful, which I must say is quite satisfying for someone like myself who notoriously ignores such things. I should also add that that number 5 was "Invest money"- not too disappointed about missing out on that one. 

Anyway I'm trying to dress up the blog a bit. Will continue to add some more links, and will be rotating photos on the top (credit goes to my good friend Sharon on the current photo of my dusty Victrola by the way).

More to come soon. 


3 comments:

Hott Mama said...

I love the picture and I think it's quite fitting. Like your blog, it's a little dusty, but still awesome!

Jimbama said...

awwww, thanks!

Henry Robinson said...

It is no longer endorsed to eat alcohol or remedy after you're taking Cenforce 120 mg, as they will growth the hazard of complications, dizziness, redness of the eyes, fainting, and coronary heart issues. The pharmacokinetic disposition of PDE-5 inhibitors has no longer been assessed in sufferers with severe internal organ impairment. For humans with delicate to moderate hepatic impairment, no dose amendment is recommended. Medical care with PDE-five inhibitors should not be administered to people with intense hepatic impairment. In people with moderate hepatic impairment, a lower dose have to be used as preliminary remedy.