Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Written and visual evidence of the past month


In brief:

- Jeff Tweedy was
seen in Northampton, and a trumpet was later exchanged in Brattleboro.





- I indeed became the owner of two tickets to Phish at Fenway

- Speaking of Fenway, Paul and I saw Jacoby Ellsbury
steal home, easily the coolest thing I have ever seen at a baseball game.

- Speaking of Fenway (again), Paul and I (again) saw the the Sox beat the Blue Jays in the shortest game I have ever seen (2 hours and 13 minutes).

- Anna and I saw Vetiver. I would like to take this opportunity to publicly express my love for Vetiver. I have loved them for awhile now, since I first saw them as Gary Louris’ backing band, and after this excellent show my love has truly blossomed. Listen to the Rolling Sea- for five minutes all will seem good and chill in the world.


- Seeing Bonnie Prince Billy live far, far exceeded all of my expectations. Ready for moody and contemplative, got sloppy rocking country. Excellent.

- Jad from Radiolab came to the Museum of Science and played the Space episode in the planetarium. Does it make me a geek that I was ready to go to scalpers for tickets for this? (alas, it was not necessary)

- Finally, trips were made to Martha's Vineyard.




Maybe that was a little longer than a month...

1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

sildenafil 100 mg and urinary organ dysfunction In people with serious renal impairment, plasma clearance of PDE5 inhibitors is also diminished, that could result in drug accumulation. In individuals with critical renal wellness or on renal dialysis, treatment with those marketers have to be averted. If applied in those people, dose changes is probably required supported tolerability and man or woman urinary organ assessment.