Monday, April 7, 2008

Imagine my surprise...


...when I opened up the new Vineyard Vines catalog and found a picture of myself in it. Actually it wasn't a surprise at all- I think three different people had told me about it by the time I actually got one in the mail, but kind of weird nonetheless. 

Anyway, I was not in Key Largo at a sailfish tournament, but in Baltimore for Chris and Regan's wedding. The groomsmen had all received personalized Vineyard Vines ties (mine has democratic donkeys) and the photographer suggested the pose. Somewhere along the way, it made its way into the new catalog. 

Granted, it is not quite as random as the time I opened up Sports Illustrated and found a picture of myself at the Red Sox World Series parade (and not even close to as weird as when my good friend Steve got called out in People magazine for being a TV star's first valentine), but I got a kick out of it.

1 comment:

STEVE DePINO said...

did you sign a release for that? :) I smell a law suite!!!