Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fon To Due

I'm not a big South Park fan- casual at best, as in when I happen upon it, I might stick around to watch the episode (or flip back and forth to it from something else). Like other shows that have been on forever, it's too inconsistent to really pay steady attention to. 

But oh my, was last night's episode amazing- cat pee induced acid trips that take people to the bizarre world of...Heavy Metal?



But this begs an important question for me- how is it possible that I was completely unaware of this movie? Maybe I was too young when it came out? I certainly wouldn't have been allowed to watch it when I was younger, and apparently it was out of print for a long time. But bad animation, ridiculously overt "boobage", characters named Taarna, Sammy Hagar songs- how did this escape me during college? I feel like I have failed. I must watch this film.

1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

Kamagra 100 mg blocks the motion of an enzyme referred to as cGMP-unique phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-five). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscle tissues to loosen up. Blocking PDE-5 method improved stages of cGMP within the smooth muscle groups which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels). High ranges of PDE-five are determined inside the penis, lungs, and retina. PDE-five is likewise determined for the duration of the body within the easy muscle cells of blood vessels and muscles. Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the magnificence of drug treatments referred to as PDE-five inhibitors. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood float to the penis following sexual stimulation.