Sunday, March 23, 2008

Almost home.

Happy Easter from CT. 

Despite a lack of posts this week, the drive did in fact go great. Of course, part of the whole idea of this was to post from the road- as it turned out, after a day of driving 500+ miles the last thing you feel like doing is putting together a long post describing the events of the day. But detailed notes were taken, so the day by day will come later, along with other random things that I ran into during the entire two weeks. 

Anyway, the drive took 3 days, Grandpa and I arrived in NY on Friday afternoon, and came to CT on Saturday night. Back to Boston tomorrow, and I'm itching to get home. But in the meantime, coming to Guilford to spend the holiday with the family is a great way to wrap up this seemingly endless journey. 

1 comment:

STEVE DePINO said...

Hey wish I could have meet up with you here in G-ford. This bug I have is not fun.Ugggg