Monday, March 10, 2008

Howdy!

(that's Big Tex by the way, in case you were wondering)

A mostly uneventful day of traveling and I'm here in Dallas. Southlake, technically, but I honestly have yet to figure out if Southlake is an actual town, or just a really big shopping center. More on this later. 

The weather is nice and getting nicer- sunny and in the 50s today, and steadily working its way up to 87 (!) on Friday. Of course the pollen count increases right along with the temperature, but after a miserable February in Boston I'll take some itchy eyes if it means I can go outside without a jacket. 

1 comment:

Crispin H. Glover said...

By the way, my kids have been going around lately saying, "Jimbama raisins!" and laughing hysterically. I'm not quite sure why. Are you getting into the dried fruit business along with thie new blogging venture?