Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home sweet home.

The big misshapen circle is complete, and I'm back in Cambridge. And after 15 days, 3 flights, 12 states, 7 beds, 3 hotels, 1300 miles in the car, 1 breakdown on the highway, and more rest stops than I can count, it is very nice to be home again.  

I have a giant backlog of movies, photos, and stories from the trip that will be appearing over the next few weeks, probably in no particular order. But as I expected I'm enjoying blogging, so I'll also be throwing other things out there as they come along. 

But in the meantime, no more traveling. For as long as possible. 

3 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

When it the next post coming??

Joy Mazzola said...

JIM!! I love, love, love this. So glad your writing is out there for the world to see (OF COURSE the world needed another blog). Your trip sounds insane (though I had to skip over the descriptions and video footage of the rodeos or I would have been curled up in the fetal position for the next 2 weeks out of pity for the calf). I eagerly await the continuation of the blog, and am inspired to get my own going. Hope you're keeping Cambridge in order for us. (Oh, it's Joy, by the way.) Congratulations kiddo.

Jimbama said...

soon steve, soon...i know, i've been far from prolific here. lots of catching up will be done this weekend.

joy! so good to hear from you, such a nice surprise. if i remember correctly you're in cali now, right?